- Age: Minimum 21 years old
- Education: HS Grad or Equivalent
- Experience: none
1) Excellent physical condition.
2) U.S. Citizenship.
3) Attainment of the age twenty-one (21) years on or before the close date.
4) Possession of, or the ability to obtain a valid Washington State driver license within 30 days of hire and the ability to maintain it for the duration of employment.
5) Not on the current eligible register for Police Officer Entry-Level, per Civil Service Rule 2.12.
6) Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent.